A reaction or response paper involves writing about personal feelings or perceptions on a certain field; for example, writing a review on a book. Therefore, one should use phrases like “I believe”, or “I thought,” when writing a reaction paper.
Moreover, when writing a reaction paper, you must justify your reaction after criticizing or praising a certain issue you are writing on, and, it is important to support your reaction with statistical data or academic theories. Below are tips of writing a good response paper by professional custom essay writers.
1. The first step when writing the reaction paper is to read carefully and understand what the article or the book is talking about in order to avoid writing unnecessary material.
2. Secondly, it is important to develop an outline before writing the reaction paper. Doing this will help someone to determine how many reaction he has and want to write on. It also gives the writer an opportunity to search justification he needed in supporting his opinion.
3. After listing down the key points, the writer should thoroughly discuss them by writing what he has learned, what he agrees or disagrees regarding the topic.
4. The fourth tip is to write the justification of his opinion.
5. In the response paper one should include two or more real-world examples and is it crucial to include examples you are familiar with.
6. It is important to state how the discussed points are related to public relations.
7. Something to note is that one should make the writing as brief as possible. This will help someone who read and to easily understand the topic.
8. After discussing the points, you should have a conclusive point at the end.
9. Writer should proof read his work to correct any grammatical mistakes.
10. Finally it is essential to write the name of the author of the work you are responding to.
If you enjoyed this article, you might also like:
Post your comments and questions here:
Powered by Facebook Comments